How do you draw a bunny’s face?
- Draw a circle.
- Start the cheeks.
- Draw the top of the head.
- Add shoulders and ears.
- Add mouth and eyes.
- Trace with a thick marker. Draw rows lightly with pencil.
- Start fur lines with a thin marker.
- Continue until they are filled. Erase the pencil lines.
How do you make a bunny mask?
- Put the paper plate up to the face and mark the eye holes and those required at the sides for the elastic.
- Cut out some long bunny ears from the white card and glue to the top of the mask.
- Twist the three chenille sticks together in the centre and glue to the mask for the bunny’s whiskers.