How do you draw a bunny step by step?
- Step 1: Type of Paper. In this creation you will need one square 8.5 inch by 8.5 inch paper.
- Step 2: Turning A4 Paper Into 8.5 Inch by 8.5 Inch.
- Step 3: Fold Diagonally.
- Step 4: Fold Again.
- Step 5: Fold the Top Right Tip Down.
- Step 6: Fold the Tip Up.
- Step 7: Flip the Paper.
- Step 8: Bring the Bottom Tip Up.
How do you make a bunny mask?
- Put the paper plate up to the face and mark the eye holes and those required at the sides for the elastic.
- Cut out some long bunny ears from the white card and glue to the top of the mask.
- Twist the three chenille sticks together in the centre and glue to the mask for the bunny’s whiskers.
What is Rabbit Colour?
Nearly all wild rabbits are the same light brown colour, which means they are camouflaged in their natural habitat. The different colours of domestic rabbits have come about through selective breeding.